Prompt SGIA 2016 Award
The introduction of the optic fiber connected, direct laser Computer-to-Screen system which dlp imaging corp. (dlpic), Ronkonkoma, NY demonstrated during this year’s SGIA Expo in Las Vegas, NV could not have been more successful.
SGIA selected the fineLine directLaser! digital image setter powered by Lüscher Technologies for their 2016 Product of The Year award in the pre-press category. The recognition of dlpic’s screen imaging system was based on unmatched features that have not been available for screen printing and provides new business opportunities for screen printers. Some of the outstanding and noteworthy details:
- range of available resolution of 2540 and 5080 dpi in the same machine
- selection and usage of the exact UV exposing energy in millijoules
- fastest exposing of Diazo based dual-cure emulsion types with white or yellow polyester or stainless steel mesh types
- fastest exposing of any type or thickness of capillary film with white or yellow polyester or stainless steel mesh types
- exposing of finest lines, angles and circles without sawtooth and line counts of >130 lpi
- exclusive warranties for equipment and laser diodes
- available demo center in Ohio for testing any mesh/emulsion combinations
The flatbed version of the fineLine directLaster! machine can process screens up to 59” x 57” and can be precisely custom-designed for any demanding screen printing application. Pixel sizes from 40 – 1.25 microns can be selected for line widths and type sizes not available in Computer-to-Screen technologies before. The machines can be configured with laser diodes in groups of 16 up to a maximum of 128 lasers. This machine images and exposes screens as well as UV litho plates.
Each optic fiber connected laser diode is covered by an industry-leading, 10,000 exposing hour warranty that offers 5 – 6 years of trouble-free machine operation. This unique reliability guarantee can be prolonged with an inexpensive annual insurance coverage for the life of the equipment offering the least expensive operating and ownership cost.
A fully operational demo center in Ohio is available for screen printing companies interested in imaging tests with their own screen/emulsion combinations. “TEST before you INVEST”.
dlpic also released their brand new website “digitalscreenprinting.com”.